THE PILLARS RETREAT - Taupo
A warm welcome awaits at our award-winning country retreat a short drive from central Taupo. Four large luxuriously appointed ensuite rooms, all with magnificent garden and mountain views. Enjoy a homemade afternoon tea on arrival. Relax beside the pool before sharing a complimentary drink with your hosts. Our delicious farm to table breakfasts are not to be missed.
Please recommend us.
Get directions to and from THE PILLARS RETREAT - Taupo. Tips
Nestled amongst beautifully landscaped gardens with sweeping views of the surrounding countryside, and Lake Taupo in the distance, this tranquil rural retreat is an experience not to be missed.
Each of the 4 luxurious ensuite guest rooms are located upstairs, and are private with beautiful views. The suites are serviced daily and are lockable with your own key.
The Pillars Retreat also features:
- Guest Powder Room
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Free Secure Off Street Parking
- Refreshing Salt Water Pool
- Tennis Court
- Large Guest Lounge, Conservatory, and Outdoor Patios
- Organic Breakfasts
- Complimentary Laundry Service
- Courtesy Shuttle to Airport, Bus Station and Restaurants
- Helicopter Access
- Friendly Local Knowledge
- Environmentally Friendly
- 100% Kiwi Owned and Operated
Offering organic breakfasts, with eco friendly sustainable practices, The Pillars Retreat strives to offer the ultimate in environmentally friendly, luxurious accommodation.
Winners of TripAdvisors:
- 2016 #1 Small Hotel in New Zealand and #2 Small Hotel in the World
- 2016 Travellers Choice Award
- 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- 2014 Certificate of Excellence
The Pillars Retreat
7, Deborah Rise
NZD$290 - NZD$395
A stunning Mediterranean style country manor set in 3 acres of formal gardens surrounded by...
View in Google Maps
Use the Search Rooms box below to change the date and number of nights required.