New Zealand Holiday Parks
0800 867 836
+64 3 343 8800
Address:13 Tyne Street
TOP 10 Holiday Parks Introduction
Every type of budget accommodation under the sun is possible at a TOP 10 Holiday Park. Our New Zealand holiday parks can be found at 50 fabulous locations around New Zealand.
All TOP 10 Holiday Parks offer great accommodation options – all you have to do is choose. You can stay in wonderful park motels, self-contained units or camping sites.
We have a range of cabins to suit every budget. Or if you just want to experience the freedom of camping and re-discover those great childhood memories in a campervan or tent – we have many superb powered and unpowered sites.
For a glorious holiday or few days getaway, try our New Zealand holiday parks for a great Kiwi stay.
Holiday Park Accommodation
At our premier New Zealand holiday parks we offer a wide range of accommodation, including:
- Park Motels – Units are fully self catering and may be serviced, with full kitchen facilities, shower and toilet.
- Self Contained Units – Ideal for families, these units have cooking facilities, TV, bathroom and toilet.
- En Suite Units – Our En Suite Units have their own bathroom (with shower) and toilet; with guests sharing the communal kitchen.
- Kitchen Cabins – This is a great low cost accommodation option for families with younger children.
- Standard Cabins – Standard cabins offer beds and bunks only and guests use communal bathroom and kitchen facilities.
- Lodge Accommodation – Perfect for groups, lodges provide shared bunk room style accommodation, with shared cooking, bathroom and lounge facilities.
- Group Accommodation – We welcome groups, particularly if you are organising a sports trip for under-17 age group teams, family events, wedding accommodation, etc. Many of our New Zealand holiday parks also have conference facilities, with large meeting rooms suitable for groups wishing to gather before heading out for the day, or holding their whole event onsite.
- Powered Camp Sites – If you are travelling New Zealand by campervan or motorhome, choose to stay at any of our TOP 10 Holiday Parks.
- Non-powered Camp Sites – These are traditional camping sites without power for tents or vans. Enjoy the classic "back to nature" New Zealand campground experience.
All our TOP 10 Holiday Parks are located in unique park-like settings, offering you breathing space, with children's play facilities, BBQ and safe indoor and outdoor recreational areas. Adults can take a break, knowing kids are welcome and will have plenty to do.
Many of our New Zealand holiday parks also have additional facilities such as tennis courts, swimming pools, spa pools and jumping pillows. For the exact facilities and accommodation types offered, please see the TOP 10 Holiday Parks Web site.
Don't forget advance reservations are essential from November through to April.
TOP 10 Holiday Park Card Membership
Whether you're on holiday, visiting friends and relatives, or attending events around the country, our Club Membership can save you money.
Buy a membership from one of our TOP 10 Holiday Parks or our Web site for just NZ$49.00. Enjoy a 10% discount off your accommodation at any of our TOP 10 Holiday Parks, up to NZ$40.00 per stay, and 10% discount off travel on the Interislander.
TOP 10 memberships are valid for two years and also entitle you to local discounts on attractions and restaurants in the vicinity of each park.
Each of our New Zealand holiday parks will provide you with a list of the local deals available for that area.
You can also enjoy similar discounts at our affiliate organisation in Australia (BIG 4 Holiday Parks).
About New Zealand
New Zealand is located in the south-western Pacific Ocean and has a population of approximately 4.0 million people. The land mass is comparable in size to Great Britain, but its small population make it one of the world's least crowded countries.
New Zealand is made up of two large islands called the North Island and the South Island, and many much smaller islands. The most notable of these islands is Stewart Island and the Chatham Islands.
New Zealand is called Aotearoa in Maori, translated "the Land of the Long White Cloud".