Motel Christchurch, New Zealand
0800 862 765
+64 3 348 8786
Address:288 Riccarton Road
Apollo Motel Introduction
The friendly hosts at Apollo Motel in Christchurch will ensure your accommodation needs are met at a very competitive rate.
Apollo Motel, in the Christchurch suburb of Riccarton, provides quality four-star plus luxury motel accommodation in Christchurch – perfect for business or pleasure.
The motel in Christchurch is situated close to the Christchurch College of Education, University of Canterbury, Westfield and Bush Inn Shopping Centres.
Apollo Motel in Christchurch is also only five minutes by car to Christchurch City Centre and Christchurch International Airport.
Our Riccarton motel is also just a short drive to some wonderful entertainment centres including Westpac Stadium, Riccarton and Addington Raceways, the beautiful Botanic Gardens, Christchurch Art Centre and Wildlife Reserves.
A variety of restaurants offering international cuisine are within walking distance of Apollo Motel in Riccarton.
Accommodation at our Motel in Riccarton, Christchurch
Our Riccarton motel has eleven immaculately presented spacious units, all double glazed for your warmth and comfort, open onto either a downstairs patio or upstairs balcony.
All units at Apollo Motel in Christchurch are fully self-contained with kitchen and en suite facilities, some with spa baths.
Room types include:
- One-bedroom Unit Suites
- Two-bedroom Unit Suites
- Deluxe Studio Units
- Access Studios
Continental breakfast and cooked breakfast are available at our motel in Riccarton, Christchurch.
All units are serviced daily.
For your convenience, all 11 units now have broadband access most with a choice of either cable or wireless.
Christchurch Motel Features
Features of our luxury motel in Riccarton, Christchurch include:
- Iron and ironing board, hairdryer
- Fully equipped kitchens, with twin hot plates, small oven and microwave
- 32" LCD Screens
- Sky TV digital service
- DVD Player available on request
- Iron and Ironing Board in all units
- Vingcard entry lock
- Free Wireless Broadband Internet
- Guest laundry
- Fax, photo-copying and scanning facilities available
- Courtyard area
- Cot, high chair, babies bath, and buggy available
Christchurch is an elegant, rather English-feeling city with a refined sense of fun. You'll find plenty to do:
- Saunter through Hagley Park, then admire Christchurch Botanic Gardens
- Mona Vale Homestead has five hectares of gardens and fabulous views of the Avon River
- Go punting on the Avon River. Sit back and relax in a punt as a boatman guides you past the sights of the central city
- Explore Canterbury Museum, including the Hall of Antarctic Discovery
This city is alive with colour, atmosphere and world-class attractions. It's a place known internationally for its spectacular gardens. Here you'll find a fresh experience each day.
Known internationally for its award winning gardens, Christchurch is also a place for events and festivals. Whatever the season, you'll find a non-stop programme of entertainment with events like the Festival of Romance, the International Buskers Festival, Winter carnival, and Showtime Canterbury.