Auckland Bus Service, New Zealand
+64 9 367 9140
99 Quay Street
ManaBus.com - everyday low-cost bus fares from just $1*. We've got the North Island covered 7 days a week with purpose-built coaches feature air-conditioning and reclining leather seats, free Wi-Fi and at-seat power and USB points for charging laptops, tablets and smartphones. ManaBus is Fast, friendly and affordable. Book now at www.ManaBus.com.
ManaBus.com operate New Zealand's newest and most modern bus fleet. We offer comfortable express North Island travel for less.
Keko is our mascot and shares our passion for coach travel. We strive to make your journey as good as it can be. Our philosophy is to combine excellent service with a passion for making our customers happy, with great value and flexible pricing. We want you to stay with us, and next time to bring your friends along too.
ManaBus.com pick-up and drop-off locations
- Palmerston North
ManaBus.com Bus Features
- Modern Purpose-Built Fleet - Our ManaBus.com coach fleet are new Volvo BR11 coaches - the highest standard, environmentally friendly engines, producing low levels of emissions.
- Professional Drivers - All of our drivers are qualified and trained to the highest standards and have been carefully selected for their ability to drive long distance safely.
- Free Wi-Fi - Power points are available allowing you to charge laptops and mobile devices while you use the free Wi-Fi internet.
- Toilets - All coaches are fitted with a modern flushing toilet and hand washing facilities. All toilets get thoroughly cleaned before each journey.
- Reclining Seat - Comfortable soft leather reclining seats with comfortable footrests are a feature on our coaches.
- Air Conditioning - All ManaBus.com coaches have thermostatically controlled air conditioning keeping passengers cool in summer and warm during winter. Personal lighting is also adjustable.
- Wheelchair Access - Most of our coaches have low access and an extendable ramp allowing for off-the-curb access for wheelchairs.
- Safety First Seat Belts - Children under 150cm in height are required to be in child safety seats and all passengers must wear safety-first seat belts while the bus is travelling.
Tickets for ManaBus.com's new services can be booked online now at ManaBus.com with prices starting from $1 plus booking fee. There are no hidden or last minute charges or fees and pricing includes luggage, free Wi-Fi and at-seat power as well as complimentary refreshments on selected services.