Nelson Lakes Tramping, Hiking, Guided Walks
The Nelson Lakes feature two beautiful lakes—glacier-carved Lake Rotoiti and Lake Rotoroa. The Nelson Lakes National Park offers fantastic hiking, walking, fishing, kayaking and boating. Nelson Lakes enjoys the perfect outdoor environment for a selection of trekking, tramping, hiking and guided walks. Walking tracks may be short walks, or multi-day walks. They may be public walking trails, or private guided walking tours. more
For a more strenuous activity, don your hiking boots and hike the tramping trails surrounding Nelson Lakes. Whatever your choice, walking around Nelson Lakes is an ideal way to enjoy scenic views, nature and local attractions.
Select Nelson Lakes Tramping, Hiking and Guided Walks from the list below. Alternatively select a different area.
- +64 3 545 7544
- 0800 666 044 (Free call - only within NZ)
- 1800 355 768 (Free call - only within AUS)
- PO Box 1821, Nelson, New Zealand
- +64 3 540 2042
- 0800 128 735 (Free call - only within NZ)
- Seaton Valley Road, RD 1 Upper Moutere, 7152, Nelson, New Zealand