Wellington Web Cams
Wellington web cams are free to view from anywhere in the world and often provide up-to-the-minute information about current weather conditions and traffic conditions. Web cams may provide live camera feeds, snapshots of the area, or a delayed camera feed.
- Aotea Quay, Wellington NZ - Traffic Web CamView website
The view from Aotea Quay looking North
- Courtenay Place, Wellington NZ - Web CamView website
An elevated view of Wellington's popular Courtenay Place
- Lower Hutt, Wellington NZ - Traffic CamView website
View Lower Hutt traffic conditions at a glance
- Lower Hutt -Wellington NZ, Web CamView website
View the latest weather conditions in Lower Hutt via a live web cam. Images refresh every 5 minutes.
- Lower Hutt, Wellington NZ - Web CamView website
The views of Wellington Harbour & the Hutt Valley in Wellington, New Zealand are captured from the suburb of Maungaraki in the Western hills of Lower Hutt. Huttcam shows views of Lower Hutt CBD, Wainuiomata Hill, and The Hutt River.
- Lyall Bay - Wellington NZ, Surf CamView website
Check out the latest surf conditions and forecast information for Lyall Bay via webcam
- Porirua Harbour - Wellington NZ, Web CamView website
A beautiful shot overlooking Porirua harbour
- Porirua Harbour, Wellington NZ - Web CamView website
A beautiful shot overlooking Porirua Harbour
- Porirua, Wellington NZ - Web CamView website
Porirua City view from across the harbour
- Titahi Bay - Wellington NZ, Surf CamView website
Check out the latest surf conditions and forecast information for Titahi Bay via webcam
- Wellington Harbour Heads, New Zealand - Web CamView website
View the latest images of Wellington Harbour Heads from Beacon Hill. Images update every minute.
- Wellington Harbour, New Zealand - Web CamView website
A view of Aotea Quay, Wellington Harbour. Image updates every 2 minutes.