CHEAP CAR RENTAL IN NEW ZEALAND
The car rental market is highly competitive in New Zealand, with great deals for cheap car rental being offered not only by the well-known multi-nationals, but also by smaller, independent car rental companies.
TIPS ON HOW TO GET CHEAP CAR RENTAL IN NEW ZEALAND
If you are planning a holiday in New Zealand or simply want to get the best rates available for your New Zealand business, you may find the following tips helpful:
- Always look online for the best (and/or cheapest) car rental deals
- Get quotes from a number of different sized car rental companies
- Minimise your daily rental costs by organising a long-term hire period
- Follow up on your quotes from rental car companies, who may be able to offer a 'cheap' deal
- Check the small print to see if you can avoid paying for extras
- Ask if the car rental company needs help in bringing cars 'home'
- Choose the smallest car you fit - you'll not only pay less for the rental, but the fuel bill will be less too
- Ask if you can book extras such as car seats, ski racks, snow chains and roof racks for free.
BOOKING YOUR CHEAP CAR RENTAL IN NEW ZEALAND
It is easy to book a rental car in New Zealand. Simply browse our range of rental cars by choosing one of the options below.
You may be interested in a form of transport in New Zealand other than a rental car. Browse our range of transport options including airlines, bus and coach services, rental 4WD, minivan and buses, rental campervans and motorhomes, rental bikes and motorcycles and trains.
Return to New Zealand rental cars information.