Serviced Apartments Wellington, New Zealand
0800 200 122
+64 4 931 1000
Address:154 The Terrace
Quest Atrium Towers Introduction
Quest Atrium Towers are serviced apartments in Wellington situated on The Terrace, one of Wellington's most prestigious central business district locations. Our Wellington apartments are within easy access of Lambton Quay, parliament, boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants, and theatres.
Wellington's waterfront is within walking distance of our serviced Wellington apartments, as is Te Papa Museum, Victoria University and botanical gardens.
Each of our 53 stylish Wellington apartments in the residential tower offers all the facilities for the corporate and leisure traveller, providing you the feeling of home away from home.
Accommodation at our Serviced Apartments in Wellington
Apartment features include a fully equipped kitchen, laundry, lounge with TV, DVD, tiled balcony, ironing board and iron and a high speed wireless broadband Internet connection (free) are provided in all our Wellington apartments.
Our Wellington apartments comprise of:
- Standard Studio – Double bed and basic kitchenette facilities
- Superior Studio – Queen-size bed and basic kitchenette facilities
- One–bedroom – Separate bedroom with a queen-size bed, fully equipped kitchen and en-suite bathroom
- Two–bedroom – Two separate bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen
Facilities of our Serviced Apartments in Wellington
Quest Atrium has a complete range of facilities for your convenience and enjoyment. Guests can feel confident that Quest Atrium apartments in Wellington have been designed with security in mind.
This includes an electronic intercom security system to screen all visitors to apartments, secured undercover car parking and security lighting throughout the complex.
Other features of these serviced Wellington apartments include:
- Minutes walk to Lambton Quay and University
- Unlimited high speed wireless broadband Internet connection (free)
- Sky Guest Select with 50 + channels including sports and movies
- All apartments with their own balcony (except Standard studios)
- Access to the Gymnasium and fitness centre located next door
- Heated swimming pool
- Chargeback to a selection of Wellington's finest restaurants
Location of Quest Atrium
Quest Atrium is located on the doorstep of Wellington's cultural and entertainment centre. Quest Atrium's prime location in the city centre means just a stroll to shops, al fresco cafes, restaurants, bars, markets and food halls.
Other attractions in Wellington include:
- Tours of New Zealand's Parliament Buildings provide an insight into New Zealand's political heritage
- The Museum of Wellington City and Sea presents stories of Wellington in an interactive and entertaining way
- Visit Katherine Mansfield's Birthplace – the childhood home of the famous writer. Intricately restored to match the descriptions of the house in her stories
- Old St Paul's Cathedral is a magnificent gothic style church built from New Zealand native timbers
- Take a cable car ride from downtown Wellington up to the Botanic Gardens for sweeping views of the city and harbour
- Capital E will keep children amused for hours
- See a live show, concert or performance any night of the week
- Enjoy animal antics at Wellington Zoo
- Stroll from the city to Oriental Bay. The energetic can continue up through the green belt to the summit of Mount Victoria for a 360 degree panorama of Wellington
- Harbour cruises go from the city across to Days Bay, home to seaside cafes and quality craft shops
- It's easy to charter a boat for a fishing excursion around Wellington Harbour, Cook Strait or the Marlborough Sounds
- Boats take visitors to Somes and Matiu Island Reserve in Wellington Harbour, a former quarantine and prisoner of war island
- It's fun to hire a sea kayak and paddle around the picturesque bays of Wellington Harbour
There is so much to see and do in Wellington, so book your accommodation and start planning your trip!