Dunedin Holiday Park and Campgrounds, New Zealand
0800 555 331
+64 3 467 9936
Address:103 Malvern Street
Leith Valley Touring Park Introduction
John and Beryl welcome you to Leith Valley Holiday Park and Motels, our peaceful sheltered Dunedin holiday park situated on the banks of the lovely Leith Stream. We are proud of the quality and best value accommodation as indicated by the feedback we receive from our guests.
With close access to bush walks and glowworms our Dunedin campgrounds are also close Leith Valley to Dunedin's George Street and is under 3km from all the shopping in the city centre and north Dunedin. We are also the closest holiday park to the Otago University, the Forsyth Barr Stadium, the Botanic Gardens and the main Dunedin hospital.
Dunedin Holiday Park Accommodation
Our Dunedin campgrounds and holiday park feature:
- Three Motel Units — fully self-contained one-bedroom units
- Four Studio Units — fully self-contained studio units
- Four tourist flats — sleeps two to six people
- Two Large Cabins — share facilities, bedding required
- Four Cabins — share facilities, bedding required
- One Upstairs Apartment — A 2-bedroom fully equipped unit
- One Bunkroom — sleeps eight, equipped with cooking facilities
- A range of caravan, campervan and tent sites
With nature at your back door and the centre of Dunedin only minutes away, our Dunedin holiday park is a pleasant find. Surrounded by tall trees, the park has neat level sites. The communal kitchen at our Dunedin campgrounds is well equipped.
The carpeted dining hall at our Dunedin holiday park and campground has comfortable communal tables and chairs. A TV lounge is off the dining hall with table tennis and library. A hallway leads to the toilet and showers.
Dunedin Holiday Park Facilities
Our Dunedin holiday park and campground has the following facilities:
- Modern kitchen with microwave
- Large dining/social room with table tennis, pool table and library
- Automatic laundry, iron available
- Colour TV lounge
- Car wash
- Dump point
- Card phone
- Bus service week days
Other amenities at our Dunedin holiday park include a paraplegic suite. The laundry has plenty of automatic machines. There is a dump point and adjacent car wash.
You can leave your van tethered at our Dunedin campgrounds and use the weekday bus service to the city. Enjoy the many bush walks or visit the glowworms.
Dunedin Holiday Park Location
Our Dunedin holiday park is the perfect base from which to explore:
- The Otago Peninsula wildlife
- The unique Royal Albatross, yellow-eyed penguins
- Peaceful sheltered park
- Lovely bush setting
- Streamside camping sites
- Centrally located—two-minute drive to main street
- Adjacent to bush walks and glowworms
- Bus service on weekdays
- Booking service for local tours
- 2.5 kilometres from city centre