Northland Beachfront Accommodation, New Zealand
+64 9 406 0068
+64 27 540 2165
Share this page:
Beach Lodge Introduction
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Beach Lodge comprises five separate self-contained apartments with private access to Coopers Beach in Northland, New Zealand.
The two-storey apartments at our Northland beachfront accommodation are architecturally designed using native timbers, with queen bedrooms downstairs and twin bedrooms upstairs.
The main bedroom and living room open on to a sunny deck with outdoor furniture inviting guests to dine and relax alfresco. Shops are within walking distance, cafés and restaurants are nearby this absolute beachfront accommodation at Coopers Beach.
Beach Lodge's new Sunset Apartment is the pièce de résistance. It is private and intimate, comfortable and casual, with a beachy feel to complement the outlook. Features are the dressing room and high spec bathroom, with attention to detail throughout.
Northland Beachfront Accommodation Features
This absolute beachfront accommodation in Coopers Beach has the following facilities for each chalet:
- Queen and twin bedrooms
- Walk in shower
- Fully equipped kitchens (self-catering, no meals supplied)
- Spectacular views of Doubtless Bay from the large private deck
- Wireless Internet access from all rooms
- Gym facilities
- Kayaks and boogie boards available
- Private access to Coopers Beach
- Complimentary guest laundry
- Full Sky TV
- Off-street parking
- Own pure underground drinking water supply
- Children over eight years welcome
- Air conditioning in summer, heating in winter
- Daily service on request
Beachfront Accommodation Essential Therapies
Relax and be pampered in the privacy of your chalet within our Northland beachfront accommodation by Ula Western (Dip. Aromatherapy, L2 Bach Flowers, Cert Sport and Leisure, Cert Holistic Massage).
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Sports Massage
The Local Northland Area
There is a great selection of restaurants and cafés and the local shops are within walking distance of our Coopers Beach accommodation. It is only two kilometres to the historic village of Mangonui and golf courses are also nearby.
Safe swimming is available at a variety of beaches, gather shellfish and nocturnal park with Kiwis and glowworm grotto is within 24 kilometres. Fishing trips can be arranged by charter or hire a boat, and sailing trips to Cavalli Islands also run.
Other local activities near our accommodation at Coopers Beach include:
- Bus trips to the Kauri forests and Cape Reinga (the most northern part of New Zealand)
- Maori pa sites
- Whaling museum
- Door-to-door service to Cape Reinga, Ninety Mile Beach and sand dunes
- Arts and crafts: paintings, Maori weaving, fabric design, carving, pottery and swamp kauri turning
Does paradise have a secret name? It does! It's Beach Lodge Coopers Beach"
Edgard Telles Rebeiro, Ambassador of Brazil