Beachfront Motor Lodge Hokitika, New Zealand
0800 744 646
+64 3 755 8921
Address:16 Richards Drive
Shining Star Beachfront Accommodation Introduction
Come and enjoy the warmth of Shining Star Beachfront Accommodation, our supreme quality log-style motor lodge in Hokitika, on the West Coast of New Zealand.
Our absolute beachfront accommodation is on the West Coast, situated right by the beach and overlooking the Tasman Sea.
Experience the best of the beautiful West Coast with its panoramic views, unspoilt beaches and the Southern Alps in the background when you stay at our accommodation in Hokitika.
Enjoy spectacular sunsets and a sandy beach wonderland of driftwood and stones.
The Shining Star is set in a park like settings offering motel, cabin and holiday park accommodation in Hokitika.
Motels – All our motel units are fully self-contained and tastefully decorated. We have executive spa, studio, one and two-bedroom family chalets.
- Triple and Queen Beachfront Chalets: relax by the sea at the only beach front accommodation in Hokitika
- King Beachfront Chalets: these stylish units offer modern comfort
- Executive Spa Bath Chalets: these luxurious chalets are overlooking the sea and have wonderful views
- One-Bedroom Apartments: great views, sleep up to five people
- Two-Bedroom Apartments: we have two of these apartments, they sleep four to five people
Cabins – Our cabins are built from logs and feature sea views. We have self-contained and en suite cabins.
- Motel Cabins: we have two of these cabins which are fully self-contained, with TV, bathroom, cooking facilities, linen provided, fridge, complimentary coffee, tea, etc
- Self-Contained Cabins: fully self-contained, with TV, bathroom, cooking facilities, made up queen-size bed, linen provided, fridge, complimentary coffee and tea etc, sleeps two people
- En suite Cabins: bathroom, made up queen-size bed, linen provided, fridge, cutlery provided, with jug and toaster (breakfast making facilities), TV, sleeps two people
- Budget Cabin: cabin has bathroom, queen bed and one single bed, with jug and toaster, breakfast making facilities, TV, sleeps maximum of three people
Holiday Park – Come and stay by the sea, enjoy our quality facilities and take time to relax. Our Hokitika accommodation has both powered and unpowered sites. We have a purpose built log ablution block which contains clean, fresh and warm facilities.
- Powered Sites: we have 16 powered sites which are all situated close to the ablution block
- Unpowered Sites: we have 4 unpowered sites located near another shower and toilet, with the kitchen not far away
The beauty of New Zealand's scenery is famed throughout the world but it is here on the Central West Coast of the South Island that it is at its most extraordinary and most diverse.
The proximity of the rugged coastline to mountain ranges and primeval forests is a rare phenomenon indeed and as if to complement an already perfect scene the World Heritage and Glacier Regions lie beyond.
Bounded by a magnificent unspoilt coastline, shrouded by rain forest and protected by the towering might of the Southern Alps, active pursuits and visual indulgences are abundant in their possibilities.
Friendly award winning restaurants and a gloriously secluded beach all encourage indulged relaxation, whilst heritage trails, visitor attractions, gallery exhibitions and craft demonstrations provide interest and enjoyment.