0800 269 666
+64 3 442 6483
Address:19-23 Gorge Road
Cranbury Court Apartments Introduction
Cranbury Court Apartments offers self-contained apartment accommodation in the adventure capital of New Zealand, Queenstown. Cranbury Court Apartments offer one, two and three bedroom apartments are great for everyone from couples to families and are self-contained with fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities.
Our Queenstown motel apartments are centrally located making it easy to access transport to one of Queenstown's 4 fantastic ski areas. You could also bring your bike. Skyline Queenstown is home to New Zealand's first ever Gondola assisted bike lift, providing direct access to Queenstown Bike Park. If adventure is not for you then relax and admire the amazing alpine views from your apartment, head down and walk alongside New Zealand's stunning Lake Wakatipu or walk one of the many picturesque day walks in the region.
Self-Contained Apartments in Queenstown
Cranbury Court Apartments offers seven different types of apartments as below:
- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom with Courtyard
- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom with Balcony
- 3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom with Balcony
- Superior 3 Bedroom with 1 Bathroom
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom with Balcony
- Superior 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
Queenstown Accommodation Features
Facilities at our Queenstown motel include:
- FREE Wireless Internet
- Free Sightseeing and tour reservations
- Daytime luggage storage
- Free offstreet carpark
- Easy (400m) walk to town centre, 100m to nearest supermarket
- Portacot and highchair hire
- Child Minding services can be arranged with Babysitting Queenstown
- Recycling Area
- ENJO Chemical Free Cleaning System
Cranbury Court Apartments Cancellation Policy
A non-refundable deposit of 1-night's accommodation is due at time of reservation.
- For bookings in January, February, July, August, Easter and International Marathon weekends, full payment for accommodation charges will be made to the supplied credit card 21 days prior to arrival.
- For all other booking dates, full payment for accommodation charges will be made to the supplied credit card 7 days prior to arrival.
Cancellations or Amendments made prior to the payment due date will incur no charges, other than the non-refundable deposit. Cancellations made after this time, or a No-Show, will result in FULL accommodation costs being charged. Any Amendments to your stay will also incur an administrative fee of $50NZ and are dependent on availability at time of request. Refunds or credits are considered if cancellation is due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Queenstown is the Southern Hemisphere's premiere four season alpine and lake resort. Nestled on the shores of Lake Wakatipu and overlooked by the majestic Remarkables Range, Queenstown is the perfect destination all year round.
Summer burns hot under blue skies before cool autumn morning's change the leaves to vivid reds and gentle golds.
With crisp, clear days and acres of snow covered mountains, winter is a time for snow enthusiasts, before nature bursts into colourful life during spring.
The town follows the shores of Lake Wakatipu – a deep blue pool of pure mountain water. Framing the picture is The Remarkables range with its purple-brown peaks topped with snow. Swathes of green decorate the area between town and mountain top.
Queenstown was named because '...it was fit for Queen Victoria.' Certainly it's lived up to that expectation. Today it's an exhilarating alpine resort, perfect for both adventurers and leisure seekers.