Milford Sound Scenic Cruises, New Zealand
0800 500 121
+64 3 442 4196
Address:Milford Sound Visitors Centre & Wharf
Milford Sound & 26b Shotover Street
JUCY Cruise Milford Sound Introduction
Join JUCY Cruise Milford Sound and enjoy the scenic boat cruise experience of a lifetime. Begin the day with one of the world's most stunning drives and the ultimate in New Zealand roadies! Follow up your journey with a cruise of Milford Sound that will take you on a sightseeing tour in one of the most magnificent places on earth. Highlights of our Milford Sound cruises include Sterling Falls, Sinbad Gully, Mitre Peak, Copper Point, Seal Rock and many more, so be sure to bring your camera! With Classic and Premium cruise options to suit every budget, you can rest assured that every JUCY Cruise is guaranteed to be special, always memorable and each one a little different.
Getting to Milford Sound
Sit back, relax and let JUCY Cruise look after you. We have 6 ways to travel to Milford Sound from Queenstown and Te Anau with our day trip excursions departing daily. All of our coach services are designed to highlight the very best of Fiordland National Park, providing interesting commentary of the area, photo stops and short nature walks.
- JUCY Sunriser (summer Only) - The first coach to Milford Sound departing from Queenstown! Catch the sunrise, avoid the crowds all day long, and be back in time for Happy Hour.
- JUCY Cruiser - Take your time and have a sleep in with the later departure from Queenstown. Hosted by our talented coach drivers, you'll be treated to interesting commentary throughout your day.
- JUCY Vista - Relax and enjoy the ride on our glass roof touring coach and see the views from every angle. Departs from Queenstown and includes lunch served aboard your JUCY Cruise.
- JUCY Gem (summer Only) - Enjoy a well-earned holiday sleep in and take our premium later departure. Board our unique glass roof coach and cruise and enjoy unspoiled views of the stunning National Park and Milford Sound. Lunch voucher provided in Te Anau.
- Fly Cruise Fly - Fly to and from your JUCY Cruise! Perfect for tight schedules and those who wish to experience the ultimate in Milford Sightseeing.
- JUCY Zest - Take a personalised smaller group coach tour from Te Anau and cruise on our late morning cruise. On your journey back you will miss the crowds with unique photo stops and nature walks.
Fly-back options are available for all our coaches departing from Queenstown. Experiencing Fiordland's rugged vastness with a bird's eye view is the perfect way to end a magnificent day.
If driving a vehicle at your own pace is the preferred option, don't forget about our great deals with our JUCY Car Rental and Campervan Hire. You'll find a Milford road highlights map on our website to help you plan your stops.
Maiden of Milford – Classic Cruises
We welcome you to come and enjoy an unhurried, uncrowded, hassle free day cruise of Milford Sound.
Our Milford Sound cruise travels the length of the sound out to the Tasman Sea and back, stopping and getting up close to various points of interest along the way.
- Exceptional service from friendly staff
- Three decks and extensive indoor and outdoor areas providing unlimited viewing
- Comfortable, spacious interior cabins with ample choice of seating
- Informative commentary
- Cruises limited to 200 passengers per sailing
- Off the Rocks licenced bar serving snacks and drinks
- Plenty of hot and cold lunch options available to purchase
- Complimentary tea and hot water. Espresso coffee is available to purchase
Gem of the Sound – Premium Cruises
JUCY Cruise welcomes you aboard their new premium vessel, the Gem of the Sound, providing year-round cruises in Milford Sound.
An impressive 29m, three-level catamaran offering extensive indoor and outdoor viewing, the Gem has been specifically designed to capture the views of Milford with its unique glass roofs and large viewing decks. Our JUCY crew will welcome you on board and embrace you as one of our JUCY family, whilst you marvel at one of the most stunning places on earth.
- Exemplary service from our wonderful staff
- Live commentary from our experienced skippers in an open wheelhouse
- Three spacious outdoor viewing decks
- Comfortable booth seating with ambient décor
- Unique glass roofs to capture views from inside
- High definition remote cameras to screen wildlife encounters and scenery on TVs throughout the boat
- Gourmet buffet, Japanese Obento, and Indian lunchboxes available
- Complimentary tea and coffee
By Coach - All our JUCY Cruise coaches provide daily scenic trips to Milford Sound linking with both the Maiden and the Gem for spectacular cruises on Milford Sound.
By Air - True South Flights from Queenstown and Southern Alps Air from Wanaka provide breath-taking scenic flights to Milford Sound linking with both vessels for a spectacular cruise on Milford Sound.
By Self Drive - Queenstown -> Te Anau - 185 kilometres (two hours) and Te Anau -> Milford Sound - 121 kilometres (two hours).
Make sure you fill your vehicle with fuel prior to leaving Te Anau, as Milford Sound's supply of petrol is not always reliable.