Campervan and Sleepervan Hire New Zealand
+64 21 0222 5815
Address:547 Pound Rd
Campa South Rentals Introduction
There's no better way to explore New Zealand than by travelling at your own pace in one of our Toyota Hiace Hitop Campervans or Nissan Sleepervans!
Our New Zealand campervan rentals provide you the freedom to have your kind of holiday with no need for set itineraries or timetables when you hire a campervan from Campa South Rentals. Experience the land, culture and people of New Zealand without blowing your budget.
At Campa South Rentals, we offer a range of two/three berth campervans, and two berth sleepervan rentals from Auckland and Christchurch.
Key benefits of our New Zealand campervan hire include:
- No hidden costs, our rental rates include GST and insurance
- Campervans are fully equipped with all living and sleeping equipment
- Folding table, camp chairs
- 24-hour nationwide AA roadside assistance
- Complimentary transfers to and from airport
- No extra driver fees
- Unlimited kilometres
Our Campervan Hire in New Zealand
Our New Zealand campervan fleet comprises factory-built two/three berth Toyota Hiace Hitop Campervans.
These Toyota Hiaces are a popular model with rental companies throughout New Zealand because of their reliability and comfort to drive. It includes: sleeping for two adults and, in the cases of the three berth, one child (in single slide-out bed above cabin), cold water, gas cooker and fridge, 2400cc petrol engine, five speed manual gearbox and power-steering.
Our Sleepervan Hire in New Zealand
Sleepervans are ideal for the budget-minded traveller.
Our sleepervans are all fully-certified, self-contained, Nissan Vanettes. They have automatic transmission, and seat two in an air-conditioned cab.
A purpose-built comfortable and spacious double bed is in the rear. Please note that the seats in the Sleepervans do not swivel around.
There is excellent storage provided beneath the bed base for equipment and baggage.
- Fuel: Petrol
- Transmission: automatic
- Power steering
- Air conditioning
- Power supply: 12v (and 240v from Inverter)
- Chiller bin
- 25-litre tank with sink
- Gas stove: two-burner
- Cooking utensils: full set of pots, pans etc
- Crockery/cutlery: full set of utensils, plates, bowls etc
- Full linen set, camp chairs, bucket, lantern/torch
- Bed size: 2.0 metres x 1.20 metres
- Certified fully self-contained