About New Zealand Tourism Guide
New Zealand Tourism Guide www.tourism.net.nz began operation in 1997. From small beginnings it now lists over 12,000 New Zealand tourism and travel sites and actively works with thousands of tourism operators throughout the country. As one of the top commercial tourism directory Web sites in New Zealand, the site provides comprehensive information including accommodation, attractions, tours, transport, maps, travel competitions, bookings and more. View our Web site disclaimer.
In 2006, the company was sold and became part of the Yellow Pages Group.
Several other associated Web sites have been set up to service the tourism industry at different levels.
- New Zealand Accommodation Guide - covers selected accommodation options.
- New Zealand Attractions Guide - has some of the best attractions in the country.
- New Zealand Tours Guide - offers tours for all seasons from adventure to personal tours.
- New Zealand Transport Guide - has a range of rental cars, campervans, buses etc.
- New Zealand Travel Guide - offers helpful information about New Zealand.
With years of experience in the Internet tourism field, New Zealand Tourism Guide works with a specialist site design and marketing company and a promotions department to ensure top rankings in search engines. Tourism consultants with many years experience are also on hand to help develop your internet marketing strategy. This powerful combination allows us to take a unique approach to online tourism and enables us to offer a range of marketing packages that take advantage of our expertise.
If you are a New Zealand based tourism operator, please have a look around our extensive Web site and visit our marketing section to find out how easy it is to join New Zealand Tourism Guide.
If you are a traveller and require New Zealand travel information, then either visit our New Zealand Travel section or browse through our huge Accommodation, Attractions, Tours or Transport database. You can also browse our Visitor Information section. We can almost guarantee you will find what you are looking for.
If you are a tourism operator and would like more information about our products and services please call one of our experienced tourism consultants toll free. Alternatively drop us an email.
Office hours: 8.30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. (Most Tourism Consultants are available after hours)
- Desley Curtis - Freephone 0800 14 65 44
- Colin Fussell - Freephone 0800 14 65 45
- Lindsey Gillespie - Freephone 0800 14 65 46
- Mike O'Sullivan - Freephone 0800 14 65 52
- Paul Crichton - Freephone 0800 14 65 47
- Rick Blackburn - Freephone 0800 14 65 55
- Grant Easton - Freephone 0800 14 65 56
- Lily Caldwell - Freephone 0800 14 65 40
Web Site Feedback
The feedback we have been getting about our Web site has been excellent and we have received many unsolicited comments from visitors, the media and tourism agents. Click here to see what people are saying.
We welcome your feedback and appreciate any comments you have. Please email these directly to the General Manager.
New Zealand Tourism Guide
Level Three, 12 - 14 Dundas Street
PO Box 7576
Telephone: +64 3 364 9976
Facsimile: +64 3 377 0268