Key New Zealand Facts and Information
New Zealand's spectacularly beautiful landscape includes vast mountain chains, steaming volcanoes, sweeping coastlines, deeply indented fiords and lush rainforests.
Although it is roughly comparable in size to Japan or Colorado, New Zealand's population is only just over four million people, making it one of the world's least crowded countries. It is a haven for those seeking peace, rejuvenation and relaxation as well as a playground for thrill seekers and adventurers.
A temperate climate with relatively small seasonal variation makes it an ideal year-round holiday destination.
New Zealand Key Information
Click on one of the links below to find out more about New Zealand.
- Banking, Currency and Tax
- Driving in New Zealand
- Eco Friendly Travel Guide
- Education in New Zealand
- Flight Times
- Free Camping / Freedom Camping
- General New Zealand Statistics
- Population of New Zealand
- Green Globe New Zealand
- Health and Safety
- Immigration and Visa Information
- New Zealand Flag
- People with Special Needs
- Public and School Holiday Dates
- Qualmark Accommodation Rating
- Services and Utilities
- Time Differences
- Visitor Information