Online Booking System
Booking Function on New Zealand Tourism Guide Web Site
We are aware that people visiting New Zealand Tourism Guide www.tourism.net.nz fall into two main categories:
- Those who are in the planning stages for their holiday requirements (they have the time) or
- Those who wish to view prices, details or available rooms/tours/options right now (they want to do something immediately)
We have partnered with BookIt and their online booking system has been fully integrated into our site. This system provides you with the ability to pick up bookings from those travellers (domestic or international) who wish to book something right now.
The beauty of our system is that we are able to load accommodation, tours, attractions and transport operators. Some of the many features we can add include:
- Adding a "Make a Booking" button on your listing
- Including your business as part of the "Rates and Bookings" function within your region and category
- Listing you business in our Book Direct section at no extra cost
- Cross marketing your business (for example, someone who is interested in a rental car can also be offered accommodation options and visa versa)
- Including your business in "holiday packages" (for example, you could be part of a "3 Day Escape to Nelson" package)
Click here to check it out live on our site now and view selected Queenstown operators with the booking button and compare rates booking functions.
This booking feature is only available for those tourism operators who have a Gold Listing or a Gold Listing combined with a Web page. If you are unsure if you are an NZTG Gold Member email us.
Extra Benefits For You
- Reduces the risk of losing a booking from customers ready to book now
- Generate confirmed sales from our massive traffic from international and domestic travellers
- Additional exposure and details for your product offering, including availability and pricing
- Be a profiled operator on our site with booking capability
- Exclusively available only to Gold members
- Saves you time and effort—by not having to deal with enquiries regarding availability
- Provides immediate information to customers, anytime of the day or night
- Excellent BookIt reporting including the ability to gather feedback from travellers who have used your services
- The system takes care of processing credit cards (inc Amex and Diners), cancel refunds etc and the net amount for any bookings are transferred to your nominated bank account, usually within 48 hours of the traveller's arrival
What Does It Cost?
The setup is FREE and a commission only applies for confirmed bookings. Please email us for commission rates.
Once registered, BookIt will then make contact with you and provide a login and password so you can load your details, prices etc. You can add as many options in as you wish (which is handy if you conduct a wide range of tours for instance). We can have you operational within days!
Why New Zealand Tourism Guide?
We have a proven track record of product and marketing innovation, within an industry we understand. As an award winning leader in the online tourism sector, we're committed to promoting and adding value to your business. Our high ranking and huge search engine coverage ensures we are one of the first Web sites seen by both domestic and international tourists.
BookIt has proven experience, providing solutions for many of New Zealand's leading tourism companies. The technology is second-to-none, and widely praised within the tourism industry for the efficiencies it brings to the booking and settlement process. BookIt take care of the credit card processing and simply credit your bank account. Great reporting functions and it's so easy to use. It will even allow you to authorise your booking function to be used on other sites!
You Have Full Control
With this system YOU have full control. You choose the following ways to conduct business:
1. Real Time Availability
Provides travellers with up to date information on the availability of your product or service and enables them to make instant bookings online
Works on a request basis. You'll receive an email alerting you of a booking request that you simply accept or decline.
Some operators start off with the confirmation option and then move onto real time availability (which is a more automated system). It really depends on your business - it's up to you. You can change options at any time.
Already use another booking system?
We realise that you may have your own booking system, or use other ones such as wotif.com however by adding booking capability to your New Zealand Tourism Guide listing you will be adding a new and proven way for travellers to book with you. After all, the setup is free. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Simply assess which booking systems work for you over a period of time.
If you have any questions regarding this please don't hesitate to call on 0800 14 65 49 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.