Advertising with New Zealand Tourism Guide
New Zealand Tourism Guide provides tourism operators with the opportunity to list their business free of charge on the most extensive tourism, travel and holiday Web site in New Zealand.
"I have found your website useful and sent your website address to our Australia relatives for extra information before they came to NZ in March." Louisa Turner, TIANZ (personal comment)
On this page: Alexa World Rank | Contact Us | Who Is New Zealand Tourism Guide? | Nielsen NetRatings | Advertising Information | Check Or Add A Listing | Testimonials | Reciprocal Link | Free Tourism Newsletter | Website Facts
Alexa World Rank
To the right is our current world ranking for traffic to our site (the lower the number the better with Yahoo, MSN or Google usually number 1).
Why not check your world rankings? Click here and put your Web site address in Web Search box.
Please feel free to contact us on 0800 146 551 at any stage if you have an advertising enquiry or require any other information. Alternatively check out other New Zealand Tourism Guide contacts here.
Who Is New Zealand Tourism Guide?
It's important that you know who you are dealing with in the tourism industry and since 1997 New Zealand Tourism Guide has specialised in this market.
New Zealand Tourism Guide has a proud history:
- Finalist New Zealand Tourism Awards
- Finalist Champion Canterbury Awards
- People's Choice Tourism Awards
- Communications and Information Services Tourism Awards
- Deloittes Fast 50 for three years in a row as one of New Zealand's fastest growing companies
- Deloittes Fast 500 as one of Asia Pacific's fastest growing technology companies
- Hitwise Online Performance Award (travel destination and accommodation)
Congratulations on achieving TOURISM AWARD WINNING STATUS! Well done! We salute your commitment to three things: People, Passion and the Product. Like you, we are proud of our team, and understand the hard work that goes into your business to get you this far. Congratulations again, and we hope to see you soon!
Kate Malcolm, Manager, Sales and Marketing, Dive! Tutukaka
Nielsen NetRatings independently rank Web sites in the travel category by counting the number of unique visitors to each Web site from New Zealand and overseas travellers. New Zealand Tourism Guide www.tourism.net.nz is consistently ranked the most visited comprehensive commercial tourism directory for traffic over the last 12 month period (the number of visitors to a Web site).
As the top commercial tourism site in New Zealand, make sure your business is marketed with us. Contact us today.
As a New Zealand tourism operator, you are eligible for a free link on New Zealand Tourism Guide. You can also upgrade your link to one of our competitively priced options to really help drive visitors to your business.
Gold Listing Maximum exposure listing with top site positioning, direct-booking and enquiry buttons, logo, email address, physical address, phone details and expanded internal search status.
Silver Listing High profile positioning and expanded description with your logo for branding. Enhanced internal search status.
Bronze Listing Be seen. Stand out from your competition with a description and a star. Good internal search status.
To view the full range of advertising opportunities available with New Zealand Tourism Guide, please click here.
For more information please email email@example.com
or call us toll free on 0800 146 551.
Check out why you should market on the Internet and why you should choose New Zealand Tourism Guide.
Check or Add a Listing
Please check to see if you have a free link by searching through our site. If you require changes to your listing, please email us.
To add a free link to our Web site please fill out the Add a Site form. Call if you require any help.
Check out the responses from a few of our many satisfied customers. Also, check out what other people are saying about our site.
Please feel free to place a link on your site back to this site.
- Linking is a way of offering visitors to your site additional New Zealand information without having to provide it yourself.
- Many major search engines give improved positions and rankings to Web sites that are linked to and from other Web sites. So if you do not have other Web sites linking to yours, your site is at a disadvantage when it comes to search engine rankings.
Free Tourism Newsletter
Our popular free email newsletter is sent out monthly and is written for tourism operators in New Zealand.
I think your newsletters are extremely informative, and help us keep our finger on the pulse"
Haast World Heritage Hotel
Click here for more information.
- Highest-trafficked independent commercial travel Web site in New Zealand
- About 300,000 visitors and over 1.7 million pages viewed per month
- Over 12,000 online tourism operators listed and thousands of tourism clients
- Excellent local and international coverage (approximately 45/55% traffic split)
- Top search rankings in all major search engines
- Extensive New Zealand information, prizes, tourism jobs, features and more
- Comprehensive coverage for accommodation, attractions, tours and transport
- Experienced and professional tourism consultants
- Specialists in the tourism Internet market since 1997